Passionate Me


It touched me

Granting me the ability to

reach places

touch/uncommon spaces

Mentally

No,

I won’t just let it be

And

Can’t just let it be

Because

The passion is in me

Passionate me

Passionately

You see

Actually

It Burns in me

And

I can’t contain it

Neither

explain it

No, I’m not complainin’

But

You just can't understand it

This passion in me

Passionate me

Passionately

What you think, I somehow know

and

That you believe, I truly am

and

What you factualize I actualize

So,

Please

Just

Realize that

often times I try to withhold it

Thinking

they just don’t understand it

but I can’t control it

No

they won’t understand it

so practice self-control then

because they can’t understand it...

the passion in me

passionate me

passionately

So,

As you speak it, I just think it

Thinking if but a moment I

Spoke what I was thinking

I know it’ll be too much

Because I’m just too much

So, I

just

Think again.

And,

then again

At times I can no longer hold back

This

Passion in me

because

Passionate me

just

Passionately

seethes…


Copyright © 2012 Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment